Your device is not compatible with Telehealth. Please use a more modern device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or Windows 10 PC.
The Medical Clinic Associates now offers virtual appointments with all of our Physicians, so that patients can have access to professional medical help in the comfort of their own homes. These appointments, powered by Doxy.me, are easy, secure, and completely free if you are covered under MSP.
How to create a Telehealth Appointment
Simply call our front desk at 604-485-6261 and request a virtual appointment with your family doctor. You will receive an email containing your appointment time, and instructions for connecting to your telehealth appointment.
- Ensure that the notice at the top of this page says your device is compatible.
- Check that you have a microphone connected to your device, and optionally a webcam or phone camera.
- Confirm that you are on a stable, fast internet connection.
- Click your Physician's Telehealth link below to enter their virtual waiting room.
- When your appointment starts, you will be prompted for Microphone and Camera permissions. Approve these permissions and you will be able to communicate with your doctor online.